3 roman catholic churches burndown in less than a week, page-45

1. 68 Posts.
    " In the coming destruction of Babylon the Great, Jehovah will apply a comparable standard of justice. She is to receive twice as much as she gave out. There will be no mercy shown because Babylon the Great has shown no mercy to her victims. She fed parasitically on the peoples of the earth to keep herself in “shameless luxury.” Now she will experience suffering and mourning. Ancient Babylon felt that she was in an absolutely secure position, boasting: “I shall not sit as a widow, and I shall not know the loss of children.” (Isaiah 47:8, 9, 11) Babylon the Great also feels secure. But her destruction, decreed by Jehovah who “is strong,” will happen quickly, as if “in one day”! Mr Gordon said

----------------------
    Catholics,protestants ,orthodox wiped out Mr.Gordon?Your luck of compassion to fellow humans of not of your faith shows your lack of love.Love comes from God.
    'Love your neighbor as yourself.' There is no commandment greater than these."

I believe there is a place for all there anointed with gift of love and joy./"You have loved righteousness and hated wickedness; therefore God, your God, has set you above your companions by anointing you with the oil of joy"./

Righteous Jews,Protestants,Catholics,JW etc may enter there as I nobody in eyes of m My Lord think and just pray that we will meet there one day all.
    And pray for the unrighteous that they may see after you wiped his tears from his eyes.The unrighteous cry too.Feel hurt,unwanted,angry.
    Good luck.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.