FML 2.63% 19.5¢ focus minerals ltd

3 simple questions on sale to shandong, page-11

1. 6,112 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 642
    Sorry Bazza, I see your interpretation & I shouldnt be questioning you. I read it differently.

Anyway theres been far to much stone throwing amongst us & not enough sharing of minds.

I've vented all my frustrations, sort of glad I did, I could always have worded it better, I'm sorry I came to blows with CW & we'll be right when the dust settles...if he buys me chocolates :)

I am ready to shut up & wait for the next information release to see EXACTLY how the money is to be spent. to be honest 51% is irrelevant, even with 45% with the natural ammount of non voters / spoiled votes it is still a controlling interest, so 49 or 51 isnt all that relevent.

I'd also like to see how we can secure a line of credit from chinese banks denominated & repaid in Australian dollars, no way would I like to see millions borrowed on currency risk. We also need some guarantees of some kind that we wont be bought out, maybe we do need to establish a blocking stake of upto 20% or some move like that. not sure what else can be done to secure our interests.

If any Australian miners want a part of TI, they better raise their hands damn quick & damn high, because the window will narrow the more info the board release to us.

F&F your post this morning hit the nail on the head.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.