SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

3 Small Caps to Watch this month., page-6

1. 68 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Some time back I said - "Quote"
    Don't expect $A$ to rate as a buy on the news / media channels until it is a safe bet.
    Motley Fool and the like are sitting quietly on the fence waiting for proof of Tech and when that proof comes they expect to pronounce a buy recommendation at 20c / 40c to their readership expecting an upswing of 50% / 100%.
    Not bad buying at all for a safe investor with a year or 2 to sit pat.
    I don't look for safety, I look for great ideas with management that have the balls to deliver again and again.
    Having said that, 2c June last year was a risk that has paid of very well, a lot better than I envisaged when I first started my SAS love affair.
    No. I don't have the $A$ TAT yet as suggested buy another poster back at 4c days.
    My Point - SAS is now a safe bet, yes a few near hurdles to jump.
    In my opinion we are stage 3 in about 2 months from now, testing done and money flowing being stage 2.
    How many stocks have you picked in the last 5 years that have cash flowing in 12 months and blue sky ahead for another 18 months?
    Nanos dropping into space on a regular basis and the spectrum is on sold before they arrive.
    In my humble opinion as a follower of the Fools predictions and other sites paid for and free, DYOR and don't wait for the herd to tell you its time.
    Yes you might double your money when M/F tells you to drop your cash on SAS.
    I doubled my money a 4c and will not be selling until Mier cant stand up from the weight of his wallet.
    Look for me in Meir's selfie down the back of the Sydney meet and great. He is the real deal and his passion for space with the other directors is evident, It is a love affair.
    Past performance is a great indicator of future performance and their performance has been a great investment so far.
    DYOR as always but a buy signal is a buy signal chart or no chart.

Regards Greg.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.