ZIP 5.04% $1.70 zip co limited..

the only significant growth has been in fee increases imo...

1. 4,038 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 612
    the only significant growth has been in fee increases imo

wishing for zip to expand globally (again) will require CR after CR... how well did that work last time,,,, 14 regions down to 3.......

good luck

i think zip has done well in BD (especially in anz where bulls cant even determine this report has a positivein BD) , mass reduction. but it has come at a cost. customers, TTV, revenue is only up due to fee increases to the customer (which ive said for years) cuatomer fees make the majority of zips revenue. how far can they push it till customer look elsewhere for a better deal.

in the USA they charge $4-$6 on every transaction, seriously look at you own CC and see how many transactions you make.... are you willing to pay that????

maybe you are, but most people aren't, which is why customers' numbers are decreasing imo...

zip has a much favourable metric with the decrease of BD in this report which I suspect will sustain the SP for the next 12 months. but imo they wil need to find a new revenue source or increase fee yet again otherwise there will be no growth.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.70
Change
-0.090(5.04%)
Mkt cap ! $1.909B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.74 $1.78 $1.69 $129.7M 75.80M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 93847 $1.69

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.70 556968 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.