MAE 0.00% 0.0¢ marion energy limited

Going for gold in a one horse race is probably equatable to the...

1. 65 Posts.
    Going for gold in a one horse race is probably equatable to the last man standing - mr L2 ?
    - seems a Texan sure bet to me. : )

It's certainly been an interesting and wonderful journey with MAE , with both the getting of wisdom and the daily interaction with the Misfits.

Having said that, as the Finishing line looms large -

* I've sold my nanna on ebay
    * I'm wearing my g-strings on my head
    * I feel my cyberspace is empty without a person called 'Kooks'
    * Every time i hear the word 'Snow' - i think of a bloke called Freida and worry about dewatering my frozen pipes
    * I'm proposing a motion to have DickTangles elected as the High Commissioner of Gaseous Emissions to the Clear Creek Clean Air Committee
    * Afroboy and I are plotting an insurgence to take over the 4 major banks and our mastermind is a member of the jockless & sockless Italian Mafia
    * I've never been a fan of Budgie smugglers as desirable swimwear but a bird fancier i have become

& at the MAE 'We all got rich' Party....

.......... We'll all be doin' the L2 Shuffle.

Misfits - mainly for the purpose of a reunion and maybe, for your consideration - the 'next get rich quick stock' to have a squiz at :
    Herewith an extract from todays' Kings News -

In an announcement to the Australian Securities Exchange today (4th July 2008) Kings Minerals reported a massive chalcopyrite intersection in drill hole K-106A of 7.65 metres @ 23.4% Cu, 0.51g/t Au and 20g/t Ag from 581.65 metres.

just flashing my tips

; )

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.