FAR 0.50% 49.5¢ far limited

What is with this hangup on the presentation's delay ????How...

1. 498 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1

What is with this hangup on the presentation's delay ????

How long does it take to say "no" ??

Just as long as it takes to say "yes" !!!

This presentation - and the timetable - was part of the original CSEM agreement -- good or bad.

Why in Senegal ?? because Petrosen is Senegal Gov't.. and they will want to know - first hand - what's going on .. not 2nd hand via FAR or over a conference call speaker.

There is a lot of data to be shown, and pretty coloured pictures to be looked at, as well as discussions of how / why the conclusions were reached. And as for FAR & Petrosen, it will also be a "what now?" meeting.

What takes them so long to make the report? I don't think it is that long of a wait. I would rather wait for a well prepared, informative report from Shell instead of a one page "We didn't like it" statement, here's the data, look for yourself. And now that Shell has rejected it, they CERTAINLY are not going to put a full team of employees on fast tracking the report !!!

FAR means nothing to Shell .. nothing sinsiter is being planned -- they're just going through a normal explore and report routine ...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
49.5¢
Change
-0.003(0.50%)
Mkt cap ! $45.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.0¢ 50.3¢ 49.5¢ $74.71K 149.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 37432 49.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
51.0¢ 202895 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.