AXE 0.00% 48.5¢ archer materials limited

Validation, in my opinion, is essential to Archer's success....

1. 1,177 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2628
    Validation, in my opinion, is essential to Archer's success. Thus, this paper will publicly highlight the technology.

Our chances of achieving a commercial arrangement are much higher the more validation we receive from potential users. Therefore, if the new chip's technical specifications and capabilities are well received then it will be a huge endorsement for Archer projects. It may take away doubt about what they can potentially achieve and the scale and scope of what's required. This may inspire further investor confidence and value. However, how long it takes for this information to be absorbed by the scientific community is anybody's guess.

The post-CV19 world we presently inhabit has seen a total transformation of global industries, supply chains and therefore security needs. In order to maintain their competitive edge, OECD nations require a semiconductor catalyst to ensure a reliant and secure supply chain. Archer and EPFL new chip technology could hold the key to that edge.

Nevertheless, assuming that it isn't acknowledged straight away, we should at the very less anticipate a lot of news flow throughout this year as opposed to what has occurred in the last 7-9 months or so. Add any biochip news then, who knows where we might actually end up?

Exciting times!

All IMO, DYOR, GLTA(patient)H

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
48.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $123.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
47.0¢ 50.0¢ 46.5¢ $99.72K 204.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 48.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
49.5¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
48.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.04 %)
Open High Low Volume
47.0¢ 50.0¢ 46.5¢ 27960
Last updated 15.51pm 03/05/2024 ?
AXE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.