GDA 1.64% 30.0¢ good drinks australia ltd

3 weeks and up 100% , page-8

1. 2,084 Posts.
    Looking back, all of disappointment and pains are understandable but if you don't see the human history in the last 400 years, you could not find too many thing which could make you happy. However all of great events for the modern civilization just happened in this very short historical times.

GDA has a very bad history to any its long term traders and investors. But I refuse to think they would decide GDA's future. All of us have the self and environment limitation and sometimes you just fail to get what you want. Why? You are not lucky.

GDA never gives up its struggle for its better future. No any one could be sure what happen in its future. I do believe it has got enough bad lucks and someday it could surprise everyone.

Are you sure what will happen to you? If not how could you be so sure GDA would not have its days. It is cheap and very cheap.

It could make you surprised positively if it could make you so negative. When you get enough bad lucks, you may hit by one big lucks, which is logic even GDA could be die but if the risks are under control no worry mates!

What is the unprecedented events? Are your current positions got in the past got by your prediction and plan.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.