G79 0.00% 2.7¢ goldoz limited

Please correct me if the following is wrong as it could be as i...

1. 2,741 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 423
    Please correct me if the following is wrong as it could be as i am thinking this is to good to be true.

At a conservative estimate we are looking at 300k x $100 USD so approx 45,000,000 AUD in revenue, after looking at the recent cash flow statements I think perhaps even 25 million (again conservative) could be booked as profit.

If this is the case with 600 million odd shares on issue I would expect a move to the 25-30c range.

If this number is replicated at the next auction i would imagine a move to 50c+.

If they manage to average the sale price anywhere near some of your estimates of $200 USD then we will be looking at a share price of 40c-50c in the next 3 weeks.

The other thing worth noting is we closed on our highs today on larger then normal volume, from my expereince I dare say the buyer is a professional, after watching the action all day this isn't a mum and dad topping up a holding..

The cart has broken and we should move to 25-30c even before the auction.

Also worth noting the options are cheap - they expire in 2020 so should be given at least a 3c time premium, this means they are currently trading at a discount to the stock (although only a couple of sellers on the board).

Good luck all and see you next Friday at 20c.

This is starting to look like a real business and if they can hit these figures i have a much higher target in the coming years.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add G79 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.