G79 0.00% 2.7¢ goldoz limited

Hi 1S1, There aren't too many ruby auctions in the world, and I...

1. 357 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    Hi 1S1,

There aren't too many ruby auctions in the world, and I haven't read anything that suggests that GEM release the data you have suggested above before their auctions.

It would seem that you are basing your assumptions on diamond auctions. I am curious, do all diamond auctions announce all inventory for auctions classified as you state above to the market?

Exceptional diamonds yes, but from experience, not all, what you consider 'special stones' which, probably is above 10 carat and onward for diamonds are announced to market, it would seem that anything less than a 50 carat diamond isn't really worth a mention these days, prior to auction, so why would you expect a ruby auction to be any different, and state they should value all stones and present the information to the market? Sort of defeats the purpose of having an auction?

A diamond auction can sell many stones, without factual information released to market, but the auction can still generate several millions of dollars, and with a significant $ per carat, due the high quality of the stones presented, with a comment then on the larger stones presented.

I guess we won't know the quality for MUS rubies, until the auction. Interesting to see if prior data from GEM should be disregarded as well.

Cheers
    gsmaree

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add G79 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.