G79 0.00% 2.7¢ goldoz limited

Hi Everyone, On a general observation, it was nice to see the...

1. 357 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    Hi Everyone,

On a general observation, it was nice to see the increase from last Friday's close to this Friday's close, which is almost a 20.5% increase, if I have done the maths right. Increased $0.017 from $0.083 to today's close of $0.10. Not too shabby in a week of trading.

I am currently 30% in the green, which is a huge difference to 65% in the red, where I did something odd, and doubled my holdings at the much lower price, so it sort of works.

Happy at the moment I did, but I wouldn't recommend it as an option on many stocks. I initially bought in at the low end starting in January, and added parcels from there, then it dropped off the cliff, so the lower prices helped my average, but more money put in, and at risk, but seemed to be a good buy.

Hope the trend this week continues at the same steady rate over the next 3 weeks. Will depend I guess, as the market can be odd at times.

Still not an unreasonable expectation, for a continued rise like this week, given the auction coming up, and it's potential, even at the lower end of speculation for the result. But MUS is possibly in that zone where it will be played with big time, so who knows, then again maybe Arena might prevent some of the more idiotic games.

If we get past $0.10 per share, it will be fun seeing a few thousand dollars increased on $0.05 increments. Then again maybe not, I might suspend even looking at the trading, until after the auction. I guess this is standard for many bigger players, just not something I have seen before, and I only have a relative small holding to theirs.

Interesting next 3 weeks.

Cheers
    gsmaree
    Last edited by gsmaree: 07/10/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add G79 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.