CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

3 weeks to go., page-12

1. usp
    449 Posts.
    I know this is just a kidding thread, but just for a comparison of two other shares that I had a while back.
    Skardon River's story is an market example of a never ending migrane. I actually did make good money out of them somewhere back in 1993 or so. They are up to 2.3 billion plus shares and options and preferences and debentures and probably not finished yet. An expensive plant up a crocodile creek as Pierpont used to get very amused about.
    The other is the bus ticket mob that I bought at $1.00 a share on a Huntley recommendation. They've since split 10 to one the wrong way and now measured in farthings. Just a bright idea as a product sold by a super salesman. That did cost me heaps.
    We know CMR isn't going to get massively diluted if the Oxides can stay alive and they will always have a product that is real and tangible and an easy truck drive to a major port. Might be a hard ask in the market, but IMO it would be better to keep the plant running and keep the staff even if it were to be on the loss side for another year. By then, the next lot of money miners will be starting to make their plans.
    We've all put in too much mental yakka to let it go.
    Just waiting and watching. Not sure if HNC will move quick via AII, they're pummelled too. And still waiting for the postman with that one.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.