TVN 2.67% 7.3¢ tivan limited

3 weeks to lift off and counting

1. 7,289 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2661
    TNG's drilling programme is set to commence in May. I am unsure of exactly when, but I am sure it is imminent.

This is a very exciting time for followers of TNG. Whyso?

Last year's drilling programme was delayed for various reasons, however, when they did get on the ground in the highly prospecitve Sandy Creek (NT) area, success was immediate. 62 drill holes later, they had proved up one of the largest potential zinc finds in the world...a now highly regarded potential world class resource.

Still not on the radars of many, this season's drilling campaign costing in excess of $10m, is set to catapault this relatively unknown company into the spotlight, in my humble but well researched opinion.

There is a presentation on their website which runs though the Sandy Creek/Manbarrum potential. It is well worth looking at/viewing.

The Sandy Creek pod looks to me like being a 15mt+ resource. I geologist mate of mine said to me recently that were they to prove up another pod, then this gets very very exciting. well I think that is forgone conclusion myself, as Aquataine in the 70's found 14 pods of mineralisation, but their drilling work was inadequate to determine what these pods really meant. the csuccess of TNG last season in proving up 10mt of zinc mineralisation in an MVT pod points to the high likelihood of further and increased success in the next few weeks and months.

I hold this stock obviously. I am a very frustrated shareholder, simply because the value of the stock in no way represents its true and imminently potential worth. But that's life. That's what the market is about. Patience can be very rewarding sometimes. The clock is ticking on this one. If you do not hold, well worth a look. Good luck to all.

CBH recently acquired a 5% stake in the company. Their Sorby Hills project, inherited via the Triako acquisition is 30km west of Manbarrum, also in the Bonaparte Shelf.

Go TNG !!!!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.3¢
Change
-0.002(2.67%)
Mkt cap ! $120.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.5¢ 7.5¢ 7.1¢ $107.0K 1.458M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 86244 7.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.4¢ 58867 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.