AAR 0.00% 7.8¢ astral resources nl

to those who care about candlesticks formation, we have 3 white...

1. 519 Posts.
    to those who care about candlesticks formation, we have 3 white soldiers on the weekly chart.

sorry I couldn't attach a chart because my laptop is being serviced but I can easily see it.

that is usually a high potential FURTHER UPSIDE & confirms the uptrend.

on buysellsignals.com: (I Posted their opinion of a strong further upside before when it was 3c & now it's 4c!!!)

Uptrend

Price Volume Trend: the price soared 34.6% in the last month. This has been propped up by firm volume 1.3 times average for the month.

Moving average price (MAP): the price to 200-day MAP ratio is 1.17, a BULLISH INDICATOR. In the past 200 days this ratio has exceeded 1.17 ninety-five times suggesting FURTHER UPSIDE. The stock is trading above both its MAPs at 3.0c for the 200-day MAP and 3.0c for the 50-day MAP, ANOTHER BULLISH INDICATOR.

Breakout: in the last six months the stock has hit a new 52-week high twice. The bulls are maintaining control with price open, high, low and close exceeding yesterday's levels.

Support: the support price is hovering at the 2.50c level. Volume traded at the fragile support price zone was 0.1 times average during the two occasions when the support price was breached. In the last one month the first low was at 2.50c on Sep 07, the second decline halted at 2.50c on Aug 31.

SOURCE: http://www.buysellsignals.com/md/stock/report.do?action=weekly

Cheers,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $72.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.0¢ 8.0¢ 7.8¢ $49.03K 621.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 160000 7.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.9¢ 260800 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.