SYR 3.17% 32.5¢ syrah resources limited

3 wishes for SYR in 2015

1. DSD
    15,757 Posts.
    Coming back onto the SYR threads has been a disheartening expr. Nothing vicious but loads of sniping and possibly some serious disinformation being disseminated via HC. The motives have a malicious edge and at best it's confusing.
    My 3 wishes for SYR in 2015

1) Lets have informed, frank and transparent discussion. No topic is taboo, but no hidden agenda's please. (obviously we all have an agenda)
    2) Shareholders are being kept in the dark. CEO is positive and then suddenly resigns and offloads many millions of shares. Zero explanation. DFS constantly postponed and no reasons provided. Plea to management. Actually change that to REQUEST to management. I/we shareholders expect and deserve to be kept informed re developments as/when they occur be they good or bad. Why should we plead when such conduct should/must be a given in a public company?
    3) I hope the DFS will be lengthy and detailed allowing readers to understand what is required, re capital cost, running cost, and clarify the situation re Graphite purification absolutely 100%. This is crucial as it is constantly a topic of contention.

Wishing everyone a happy Christmas and successful, enjoyable new year.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
32.5¢
Change
0.010(3.17%)
Mkt cap ! $336.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
32.0¢ 33.5¢ 31.5¢ $1.380M 4.243M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 126793 32.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
33.0¢ 209602 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.