SYR 2.17% 23.5¢ syrah resources limited

3 wishes for SYR in 2015, page-2

1. 8,972 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 202
    "Shareholders are being kept in the dark. ...I/we shareholders expect and deserve to be kept informed re developments as/when they occur be they good or bad. "

I'm not sure what the issue is here? When has the company not informed the market re any developments? I don't feel 'in the dark'. I've felt 'in the dark' before with other companies (I usually sell as soon as I feel this way)...this is definitely not one of them.

Sure they've likely missed the DFS due date, but its rare for a mining company to ever meet a due date for feasibilities...none I've ever invested in and they haven't failed because of it. If they turned out to be a bad investment it wasn't due to missing a due date.

As for CEO resigning, read the announcement 25 September. Reasons adequately explained. Why he sold most of his shares, that's his own personal reasons, as he is not a director anymore the company is under no obligation to explain that nor should it be.

Anyway Merry Xmas everyone...here's to a better 2015 for the resources sector.

Cdchi1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.5¢
Change
0.005(2.17%)
Mkt cap ! $243.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.5¢ 24.5¢ 23.5¢ $703.0K 2.946M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 211145 23.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
24.0¢ 110000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.