AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

hi awoongaYour mention of the GFC prompted me to post on this...

1. 11,748 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 583
    hi awoonga

Your mention of the GFC prompted me to post on this topic even though I am what could be described as a newbie.

I guess for many who invested on the basis of things past which did not go as they were lead to believe its understandable why they would be unhappy and want answers. But time and tide waits for no man, the massive changes inflicted upon the AVB's of this world were devastating, almost everything you could bank on one day became un-bankable almost overnight, from the tiddlers looking up to the big guys and being unceremoniously dumped to the big guys throwing out years of effort with any bathwater they could find, it was mad and it was frantic.

You keep your eyes open and look at why things are done you watch and watch some more, the dust settles and you take a view, well this is what I did anyway. I was not around for the issues most raise, my main involvement has been since the Feb 2012 deal with Xstrata, I have said before this was the clincher for me, in that someone inside AVB decided that the only way forward was to produce an in-ground number quickly and big enough to attract funds, end of story because this was now the only game in town IMO, and this is exactly what they have done and exactly what I was banking on. So I have no interest in Vale or any other former plans, just the plan on the table which thank heaven if/when all confirmed pulls in the outside measurement dynamic which makes those past sins almost impossible, nothing keep a directors mind truly focused and accountable like a big debt from powerful institutions requiring absolute plan fruition to assuage it.

Lots of stories on any stock but as you can see, for me I am very happy with how things are looking.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.