30,000 people die, page-42

1. 1,709 Posts.
    Hi Pic, great to hear you are doing well on IF. Six weeks is wonderful .... I am just over 8 months and will never go back.

Also had 2 people close to me ... one pre DT2 and other full blown type2.
    Nether was interested .... one said ( very obese ) it runs in the family and I will be Diabetic no matter what.

Other said ( full DT2 ) he could never fast as his blood sugar needed to stay up.

Now I do not know enough about Dt2 to give anymore advice, they have to do their research and want to get better .... even if it's a little bit at a time.
    Both eat non stop.
    Have the same thing with water as you ... some days need a tiny tiny bit of good salt and feel much better.

I have to eat low carb ( went into it kicking and screaming ) but after my Doc asked if I ate a lot of sugar and I said NO ( for me it was pasta and bread )as he said my blood bla bla was a bit high ( I don't eat sweets ).
    He said we will just give you a pill..... that is when I went home and did research ..... Dr Jason Fung was the first video I saw and the light bulb went on.
    My down fall was the Carbs turning into sugar ... but before menopause I could feast on carbs .... we are all different ... but fasting is so good for the body.

If I over eat I pay for it .... can have some but need to have apple cider vinegar ( gall bladder issues).

Anyway I still watch videos that help me not eat crap food (swolenormous ) is one I watch daily but he is harsh ( looks so handsome) but gets to the point in a 6 min video.

So happy for your post Pic and I wish you all the best in your IF... please keep us informed.smile.png
    Last edited by milo100: 16/02/20

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.