Hi Pic, great to hear you are doing well on IF. Six weeks is...

1. 1,709 Posts.
    Hi Pic, great to hear you are doing well on IF. Six weeks is wonderful .... I am just over 8 months and will never go back.

Also had 2 people close to me ... one pre DT2 and other full blown type2.
    Nether was interested .... one said ( very obese ) it runs in the family and I will be Diabetic no matter what.

Other said ( full DT2 ) he could never fast as his blood sugar needed to stay up.

Now I do not know enough about Dt2 to give anymore advice, they have to do their research and want to get better .... even if it's a little bit at a time.
    Both eat non stop.
    Have the same thing with water as you ... some days need a tiny tiny bit of good salt and feel much better.

I have to eat low carb ( went into it kicking and screaming ) but after my Doc asked if I ate a lot of sugar and I said NO ( for me it was pasta and bread )as he said my blood bla bla was a bit high ( I don't eat sweets ).
    He said we will just give you a pill..... that is when I went home and did research ..... Dr Jason Fung was the first video I saw and the light bulb went on.
    My down fall was the Carbs turning into sugar ... but before menopause I could feast on carbs .... we are all different ... but fasting is so good for the body.

If I over eat I pay for it .... can have some but need to have apple cider vinegar ( gall bladder issues).

Anyway I still watch videos that help me not eat crap food (swolenormous ) is one I watch daily but he is harsh ( looks so handsome) but gets to the point in a 6 min video.

So happy for your post Pic and I wish you all the best in your IF... please keep us informed.smile.png
    Last edited by milo100: 16/02/20

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.