Hi Milo Think I will need to tweak what I am doing re eating...

1. 28,507 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 423
    Hi Milo
    Think I will need to tweak what I am doing re eating more! Yesterday was super tired all day. I reckon I wake early and without adequate sleep due to having not eaten for 14 hours. I woke early again today got up and about and then so tired returned to bed and slept until after 10 am. The remainder of the day I was fine.

Now, I am trying not to blame everything on the fasting. I may appear to be doing that a bit but there may be other factors involved. However, not anything I can't deal with but today I decided I needed to eat as I wanted in terms of carbs. And a breakfast type meal of the type I used to have. Toast, crushed seeds, butter and vegemite. It set me and I was happy for the day. I think I need to do this every now and then, otherwise I will be developing obsessiveness. I range between maybe 14 - 20 hours of fasting each day, perhaps 16 hours most common length of time. Think it is interesting that I've never wanted to eat a large amount on breaking a fast ever. I'm anxious to eat but eat modestly much as I do when I was not fasting.

I have my blood test results and will put my mind to digging them out of the filing system some time on the weekend but my triglycerides was within the normal range and got no comment from the doctor, from memory. It's always been the cholesterol but my doctor said well do you best via your eating, but agreed no need for statins given my attitude.
    cheers, Milo.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.