Well done to you. I know I typed in "lean" meats because I have...

1. 28,515 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 423
    Well done to you. I know I typed in "lean" meats because I have been Weight Watcher brain washed from way back. However, I am a happy convert to fat eating. I eat nuts and seeds (almost) daily, and can't recall when I began this habit as it goes way back. I store seeds in fridge, and most often grind them here at home. I seem to be sleeping very soundly and never prowl about at night or wake thinking of food. I just don't. Probably due to my 1 or 2 teaspoons which I eat of blue cheese which is very much fat anyway.

My 11.30 early lunch today to break my fast will be a steak with a few cherry tomatoes. I am learning to just call my first meal for the day an early breakfast rather than a breaking of a fast. Feels more "normal" that way. lol But, you are right, fat eating means I am not suffering hunger pains even right now when I am about to organise the steak!!! Unfortunately, my cholesterol is high but I have a doctor who goes along with me re my lack of concern about its level although I am anticipating my next blood test will be a lower LDL as a proportion of total cholesterol, although the HDL is already a respectable percentage of my total cholestrol. I just want to improve those proportions.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.