Hi Milo, I know how to send a link OK but your post doesn't show...

1. 28,622 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 424
    Hi Milo,
    I know how to send a link OK but your post doesn't show the www.blah blah blah bit only the picture with the arrow, which enables me to play it but not send it.

Yes, still doing IF......I know that even if I am eating carbs and much the same calories as previously, I need to give my body a good rest from food, the fasting alone will be appreciated by my system. I know that I used to snack while watching TV at night, despite having eaten dinner, which I usually finish quite early maybe 6 pm or a bit earlier, and then not go to bed until midnight. It was then when I'd visit the fridge and find some yummy food. No longer do I do this, so by delaying eating in the morning until about 11 am, I am getting 17 hours of fasting, sometimes an hour more or an hour less. I've decided not to be over-concerned about that because I don't want to be obsessive about food. Time for sleep for me now, but good on you re idea of starting a support group. That would be excellent as I'd like to contribute to that. Goodnight Milo.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.