XJO 0.87% 8,283.2 s&p/asx 200

if you think 8 hours of detailed analysis to give you the key to...

1. 2,934 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 310
    if you think 8 hours of detailed analysis to give you the key to financial free is a con job for a free youtube subscription, you got everything backwards

The true con artist is you

This analysis is a complete joke

post ID: 70692576

You're telling these kids everything that doesnt work? you're totally misguiding them

1) "Always go down to the 1-hour timeframe, works well for me, 4-hour sometimes depending on the indices"

- so what time frame should I actually use and for what index? What is defined as a "decent resistance"? 2 touches, 4 touches, 3 touches? What if it wicks above? What if it closes above? DO I now adjust the resistance line I've drawn to define this area of resistance?

- How do you objectively define a BREAKOUT candle without volume confirmation? How long should it be? How do you know that candle is significant?
    ---------------

2) "You then drop from the highest nearest peak down to the breakout area for the area it'll need to backtest when it comes back down."

- What is the highest nearest peak? Is the peak on the 4-hour or 1-hour or the daily or weekly?

- How far back do you look to define a peak? Is it the wick or close?
    -------------

3) "Usually breakouts take several hours to turn"
    - so should you just wait to enter the trade? should you sit infront of a screen for several hours? why cant teh trade go with you immeidately?

4) You also didn't define any clear entry parameters besides looking for "decent resistance." that could take several hours to form

- And how do you backtest all of this? What's the win/loss ratio?

- You said your double confluence backtest is 90% guaranteed. Where's the data backing this claim up?

You have no edge with this strategy, and there is zero volume analysis to all of this - just a couple of indicators that give you a signal when half the move already happened and the trader either trapped or not in a position at all

Just buy a T-BILL

Last edited by ChaseTrdr: TBILL & CHILL 02/11/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.