XJO 1.25% 7,777.7 s&p/asx 200

This as easy as your long trade call on QQQ last week - right...

1. 2,400 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2603
    This as easy as your long trade call on QQQ last week - right before it dumped close to 5%?

Cool winning slips mate but still waiting for you to post a trade when you're getting into it. That'll put the photoshop questions to bed.

Considering you can't even respond to me with your own opinion and cut and paste twitter posts to make yourself look smart there's a reason why I question anything from you, so perhaps try sharing when you're getting into trades instead of (photoshop/demo account) gains?

At 82% you can pretty much post every trade and be sure most will be on the money.

I'd actually be happy for you if you were making money but atm you seem like a snake oil salesman.

If you're unsure of levels then you can always wait for me to post and take the trade - I gave today's top (within couple pts) before a 40pt dump. Even gave it before it hit - perhaps something a legend like yourself could do for us battlers...

And I'm actually serious - I would be happy to see you making legit gains. I enjoy your content, when you're not calling yourself the Messiah and giving dud advice thinking you can't put a foot wrong.
    Last edited by Launched: 02/11/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.