XJO 0.10% 8,212.2 s&p/asx 200

30/10 Indices, page-128

1. 2,934 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 310
    all my US trades are swing trades, I dont have the time to stay up until 3am tracking flow. we're looking at the most bullish 6 months for the US trading year, my goal during this time of year is to swing trade the US market and buy extremely longterm "never sell" positions

can you please highlight the exact post "This as easy as your long trade call on QQQ last week - right before it dumped close to 5%?"
    - I never made a QQQ long call trade, i don't intraday US markets

I've been completely transparent with my US thesis for a end of year Q4 rally starting anywhere from 25/10 - 06/11 after bears take the reingns as per this post 70390474

Rregarding ASX200:

On the ASX200 i don't trade levels, I've never posted a single ASX200 level - my system doesn't use levels, lines or charts - just institutional flow and volume

There is 0 reason to use a chart or technical analysis intraday, it can be backtested, you can't prove a technical system is profitable longterm in a range on conditions. How do you know your technical system is profitable in a low/high-interest rate environment?
    ----
    and I've seen your levels, anyone can post levels and calling levels at the top was the hard trade today, the easy trade was longs in the morning.

You're not a great trader for shorting the top, the easy trade was long. The longs went in your favour immediately and it wasn't a 40pt run it was 140pts+ with profits from minute 1 (no stress)

levels aint special what matters is the trade you took because you seem to open a lot of trades but you never seem to close them

what about this trade 70263974 - short 7050, you can look at it now and in hindsight say "great trade we went much lower from that level" but how about you show a screenshot of you holding through the 150+pt drawdown over 4-5 days before it dumped or did your stop get hit? or did you close it out?

you dont have to show the dollar figure on the $1 contracts you trade (you can scratch that out), just the levels, date opened 10/10 around the midday mark and subsequent closed

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.