CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Well put Dossa and nice to have a normal thread going.I was...

1. 1,843 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 490
    Well put Dossa and nice to have a normal thread going.

I was expecting someone would post some numbers convincing me that CDU would not be capable of offering the dividends I expect (after too many hours going over them) but alas nobody has been able to prove the company can't pay $3 dividends let alone dare try to discredit $1. I think this alone answers my questions and as much as they may not want to hear it, this explains why many on this board don't appreciate the old "non holders" who spend hours on this board downgrading drill results. Just the fact that PP and others won't even discuss how much money CDU can make on even their "grades" proves this. Not one good thing about this company has EVER been brought up by this group as seedy ewe pointed out. It really hit home!

You see geo's many on this board are number guys like me. I don't give a rats how they get me my dividends but until someone proves to me that ALL of the top brass at CDU have been lying to my face, then sorry I can't take you seriously.

You guys love your grades and if you don't want us to see those, you point to these. If that grade is too high "HOLD ON" these over here don't look right. You're like economists, great in a classroom or on TV but good luck finding a serious job (sorry any holders LOL).

There are still questions to be asked before the vote no doubt but they aint been answered in this thread yet! Wow as I type this big big volume coming in. Must agree with me (at least for today). This aint no individual either!!
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.