CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Poor Pumpkinhead....you havent got a clue of what you are...

1. 74 Posts.
    Poor Pumpkinhead....you havent got a clue of what you are talking about.
    Prices for metals are taken from long range forecasts and when you consider that 18 months ago cobalt was $US50lb and now its $19lb. With the onset of cobalt being the main ingredient for phone, computer and car batteries the price of $26 used by CDU, I would consider is conservative. You are talking absolute rubbish and I also agree with the others that this is nothing more than a personal attack on CDU for whatever reason and nothing you have ever said since being on HC has ever made sense and seems to be all personal.

I have looked back at all of the announcements put out on CDU and the numbers they used since starting Rocklands have stayed the same. $26 lb for Cobalt was used when cobalt was $50 lb, Gold is trading now at $1500 and CDU has only used $900 ounce and have always used $2 lb for Copper. CDU has stayed with the same numbers obviously as a long range forecast.
    How can you say the by-products are inflated when they are actually lower than todays price???
    How can gold be inflated using $900 and ounce when its trading at around $1500. If they wanted to inflate the grade as you so wrongly suggest they would have used $1500 ounce for gold.

It wouldnt matter what CDU said you would always be negative. If you are not a journalist for one of the Sydney rags ? you must be a politician? Or maybe you work for Fosters? get a life, least you got your name right," Pumpkinhead"

Ikey Moses
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.