CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

30.3 mt @ 1.70% cueq, page-123

1. 2,144 Posts.
    Karlene
    Has it ever occurred to you that the original JORC might possibly have been something that certain people might have been not only privy to, but also that it is not outside of the limits of possibility they may have been involved. You quoted certain people were told to stay away from the stock.

I think Max, WM and ACCC may well like to know the names of the people who gave you that advice. Further more you have expressed knowledge of that advice.

Today we know a value that can be put on Rocklands, both the small and the large numbers. We know that the valuation H & S quoted was approximately around 60% below the present JORC value. I think it was Hoots who commented that the drilling since the first JORC would in his opinion not have added 60%.

I don't know if you noticed it but H & S have not done the present JORC. To change a consultant would have involved possibly a complete redoing of the whole of the information covered in the initial JORC. That is a huge additional undertaking. Do you think it is possible that CDU was unsatisfied by the service provided by H & S. If you think otherwise why do you think H & S did not do the present JORC. Please understand it took an additional 8 months to come up with the present JORC. Had the original consultant handled it I suspect that information would have been with us months ago so in addition to everything else there has been a serious delay to companies activities? This is a very serious topic and it's not going to go away in a hurry.

We also know that huge amounts of money were both lost and made in the days of August 18 and later.

We know from what Nev covered, that this stock is subject to possible serious manipulation. The Bot activity also tells us of posssible manipulation.

2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.