CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

30.3 mt @ 1.70% cueq, page-165

1. 46,641 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8760
    I ask for some slack from the mods as I feel this on topic for CDU given the constant angst between holders an Non Holders on the Cudeco threads.

I suggested VIa the feedback a few time that it might be helpful to have a short position held in the drop down sentiment menu. Below is the Mods ( and I presume Management view of things )

Re post from the feed back thread.

As for the sentiments.

I can't really see why you would want any more?

short term buy means to me it is either a day trade or a swing trade. Same for short term sell. You may not hold or have a short position in the stock in order to have a sentiment however we do ask that if you are shorting the stock then that is declared as position held...sell, short term sell or long term sell. Hold simply means hold your position whether you have stock holdings or not. To me it simply indicates it isn't a buy or a sell. So if holding then hang on...if not holding then don't buy yet.

You do not need to have a short term position to post negatively on a stock however would caution that company reps frequent the site and WILL pick up any potential defamation so please be careful what you post. Some posters down ramp in oder to buy in cheaper. We all know that, but not all that have a less than glowing opinion of a stock or company are such people. Some simply post down on a stock because they have had an argument with another poster on another thread and seek revenge. Not acceptable but happens frequently.

Some are just negative by nature and seek the glory of a fight. The question often gets asked if not a holder what is the interest? I think a fair question as it determines why a poster is posting on such a stock. You must have an interest in order to take up time posting on it. As long as that interest is known then robust debate is all well and good.

The glib answer that you don't have to hold a stock to have an opinion on it is fair enough but adds zero to the debate and will more likely make holders more angry because you hide your true agenda. Why not declare why you are posting and be honest about it. Being noble to warn other posters about a certain stock is all very nice but there is usually more to it than that.

Sometimes it starts out innocent enough and then gets personal and the battle lines are drawn. Not saying don't post opposing views, far from it, but please let posters know where you are coming from and why and then perhaps there will be more dealing with the facts and opinions and less dealing with the personalities?

2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.