CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

30.3 mt @ 1.70% cueq, page-170

1. 1,073 Posts.
    Gosh Ikey M, couldn't let you get away with that (lol)in fact, the statement that quite often is attributed to Kennedy was utilised by Harding before him in 1923.

It just goes to show that really there is no such thing as 'truth' but wait there is more...

The statement has been originally attributed to 'Marcus Tullius Cicero' (Roman Statesman) in the latter part of the first century BC...but wait, hang on, I also read that Cicero actually pinched it from the poet Decimus junious Juvenal four years earlier than previously thought, and yes there are those who thought the original writer of the statement was none other than Kahlil Gibran..hah what do they know.

I give up, what I do know is that nothing beats doing your own research to get answers to questions being asked about Greek Kings, Roman stateman, American Presidents and last but not least Cudeco.

Cheers to holders

Dossa

PS Kennedy wasn't all he was made out to be for sure, probably like most of us a mixture of good and bad, he just happened to be President of the US of A

2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.