CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

30.3 mt @ 1.70% cueq, page-176

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Denial,

No offence mate, but you are failing to say what is the average cost per share, out of the total shares that M & G bought in CDU.

You will find out that the total average they paid, could be well below what Oceanwide has paid for their shares in CDU. That was what I was telling the forum.

As for how fund managers work, although I agree with your comments, it is definitely not what was discussed in the first place.

As an example, I have loaded up with CDU myself when the sp was in excess of $4 per share, but the most important thing that I have to consider is, that my basic cost average price is way below what the sp is at today.

Did I loaded up because I realized that the value was there and that CDU was undervalued ?
    Not really. Because, IMO, no one can consider CDU's shares to be undervalued until a DFS or BFS is released to the market.
    I bought because I thought it was a good punt while the sp was on the move up, and the hype was there. And even if it was going to fail, (unless we were going back to a second round of a GFC or heaven forbid a repetition of the 18th of August of last year), the odds were in my favour, and I could not lose. So, if the sp was to move up, I would win, and if the sp was to come back down as it did, I would still win. Although I have to admit that it wouldn't have been as much. For me, and possibly others here in the same position, a WIN WIN situation.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.