CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

30.3 mt @ 1.70% cueq, page-73

1. 6,757 Posts.
    AuCN2 from what I understand they will ship a concentrate to China which includes Fe and Co. What its worth to them might be in the detail of the financing arrangement, I'm not sure how marketable such a concentrate would otherwise be. Xstrata are doing something similar at EH, minus the Cobalt, so I assume it is viable.

Bermuda, I would expect they will be mining higher grades initially also, though wouldn't want to guess what those might be without seeing the DFS. As the pit expands I would expect grades to decline. But I don't expect the market to value it more highly based on a couple of years mining a higher head grade (i.e. the P/E approach). They need to keep expanding the resource through exploration.

This release has managed to raise the overall grade of the M&I resource, so its definitely positive for the project, but not to the extent that I think some may have been expecting based on the doubts being raised about RC drilling etc, now put to rest.

BTW I was sloppy with that calculation, should have converted gold to pounds - but it makes no big difference to the end result (1.25% Cu eq). Magnetite would add another 0.1% or so if you chose to include it.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.