CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

30.3 mt @ 1.70% cueq, page-84

1. 1,067 Posts.
    gee thats a bit harsh foxy. Why would i try to prove bly wrong he seems right all the time, just ask him. I am simply not understanding the motivation of him and others. It seems odd to me there are so many experts out there who criticise everything we do but never turn around when we do something ok and comment. Wouldnt it be nice if some of our harshest critics who may well be right a lot of the time, just once said "well you know how i feel about management of this company but i must admit that was a big effort raising $130mill off chinese, big effort supporting local industry building houses, rail, roads etc, big effort securing port facility in townsville, big effort securing offtake agreement to take all our product, big effort convincing americans and english to come on board, big effort bringing the mine to this stage with zero debt and 100 mill in bank, big effort not diluting the company beyond 180mill shares etc etc etc" but alas no lets just concentrate on the stuff we can criticise because that is what we do. That is what we will always do. And by the way foxy very unbecoming of you with the low class remark to me regarding (if you can). Mate i may not be a geo or expert like all of you, i am just having a throw and hoping things work out for me and my young family.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.