CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

30.3 mt @ 1.70% cueq, page-98

1. 1,073 Posts.
    Thumbs up from me Seedyewe, we have said it time and time again, if this is such a crap company, with nothing going for it and questionable figures etc etc ad infinitum, what the hell are these serious companies doing having anything to do with Cudeco.

You are quite right of course with your assertions about the lack of fair go, and the lack of acknowledgement about things done well by many of the knockers. It has always been my considered opinion that no-one has a problem with constructive criticism, no-one could possibly argue against those that are willing to say, hang on guys, have you checked the reality of the resource figures? have you checked whether what is being stated by the company is in fact what is happening? or are we looking at good governance with this company..you get the picture.

The really interesting part for me with some characters, is that they always appear in packs..and although their sentiments invariably are 'no stock held' ( which I hold no credence to anyway, because who knows whether a poster has stock or not ) in fact some of the more interesting characters have stock...well, (they say they do).

You also mention about not being a Geo, well you and I both, what is really curious to me is how many so called geo's and experts we have on this thread. Some of course write quite brilliant posts ( the minority ) the rest seem to have a personal gripe against not only CDU but Wayne himself, which I find very interesting..

I think your post is an excellent response from someone, who, as you state " am just having a throw and hoping things work out for me and my young family" and I hope it all does work out for you and your family as well. There are many on this thread who seem determined to do whatever it takes to ensure that the average supportive investor loses their nerve and sells out. I think your post highlights they have a long way to go with the attempts to destabilse, it is only now with all the positive announcements happening that they can be seen for what they are...

Cheers to holders

Dossa

PS Announcement..Oceanwide subscribed for 14.9million shares at 3 bucks 80.

2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.