ZMM 0.00% 1.2¢ zimi limited

30-40 billion bbls of oil potential‏, page-8

1. 298 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    Hi guys,

Following are two links, one is from IOO website, from where you can read every ann made by IOO
    from 2004 to 2011, when commenced explorartion, when production started, why stopped during GFC, the Junon bank
    finding, the plan to develop Junon bank. Well, you will see how step by step, IOO is close to a 20000bbls oil producer.

http://indianoceanoilgroup.com/press.php

Another link is Media talking about IOO 8 month ago.

http://www.prlog.org/11042691-indian-ocean-oil-ioo-statement-by-rt-hon-clifford-andre-president-of-indian-ocean-oil.html

I am not surprised Hartelys & WHN have NOT mentioned the Sey regional oil project development , neither for IOO or Afren.drilling successful, I reckon the oil production should be
    Actually Afren has even larger potential, once the more than 20000bblpd.

Afren is a public company, IOO is private company, that's why the media for IOO is very limited, especially when Junon bank is still on the halfway.

However, we all know IOO's activities in Sey long time ago, as most of my clients requested not to mention Sey regional oil project development
    before they finish topping up. Hartelys definately knows all of the Sey regional oil project developments, it keeps slient may be due to the 3.2c share
    issue, you think about it, I can not comment more on this point.

Regarding to some people's new questions. Please refer to my previous post.

"WHN hold >5 million acres blocks two times than IOO holding in Sey offshore
    (2.5 million acres)" yes they are in same offshore Sey region, but in different blocks.

As for Junon Banks, IOO clearly mentioned : Junon bank is quite a large area and is mapped by many operators , see IOO website.
    Bear in mind the SEYPEC investment in WHN, no worries at all.

May be you think its too good to be ture , but its ture.

Again, DYOR and I will stop my post here to avoid more contacts to me.

good luck!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.519M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 319501 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 508103 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.