BIT 14.9% 4.0¢ biotron limited

Dear fellow shareholders.I am not a native speaker as I live in...

1. 130 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 244
    Dear fellow shareholders.

I am not a native speaker as I live in Germany, but I think my english is up to the job of everyday use.
    My problem now is the interpretation of the wording "headline data" which causes a lot of buzz in the HC threads and may be the driver for the current price increase.
    Quite some posters here interprete it being "big news" appearing on the front pages of newspapers and medical magazines.
    IMHO this an over-interpretation / positive read of a term which I would read as "summary data" or "key/main results" or even as it said in the Aug 16th ANN "preliminary results".

Remember the "Letter to Shareholders" was catergorized as being NOT price-sensitive.

Quotes from the Letter:
    "This is a pivotal time for the Company as it completes data collection and analyses of samples and information collected during the trials ahead of release of headline data in comingweeks."
    "We are now completing laboratory andother data analyses, ahead of the anticipated release of headline data in coming weeks."

Of course we all do hope for positive results but dancing and singing "cure, cure cure!" and pumping this stock by turning "headline data" into "frontpage news" seems a bit too ambitious for me.

The Aug. 16th ANN said the "Preliminary results are expected to be available in September 2023."
    So in the end the "letter to shareholders" just asked for a little more time to publish the results.

GLTAH
    Last edited by cbetz100: 29/09/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
-0.007(14.9%)
Mkt cap ! $42.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 4.8¢ 3.9¢ $129.9K 3.082M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 565000 3.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 400000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.45am 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.