BIT 3.03% 3.4¢ biotron limited

$30 Billion Deal, page-1301

1. 1,813 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 485
    Hey @$$$$$$$$ not just down rampers, heaps of handwringers who cannot read the play.

The SP has x2.5 bagged in a week and now on lower relative volume the SP is flat at this point and people actually refer to it as a 'dump' and telling people to 'eject'. I guess it takes more than one muppet to put on a show....Anyone who bought in the 9's and is now complaing that the SP is down 5-8% from their entry needs to rethink their trading/ investing strategy in my opinion. I would never enter a stock where I could not afford a short term pull back should it eventuate- investing with a need for very tight tolerances is a sure fire way to hand your money to the market bit (no pun intended) by painful bit- but each to their own...we all run our own race...

Personally I would be a bit concerned if the SP didn't come back at least a little bit for a breather, am totally expecting it too before the next legs up, but then again sometimes you cannot stop the tide coming in. Good luck all...
    Last edited by bigpelican: 03/10/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.001(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $29.77M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.4¢ 3.3¢ $13.01K 383.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 80866 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 308000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.13am 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.