BIT 0.00% 3.3¢ biotron limited

I don't short man.... never have in my life... I been following...

1. 5,058 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2294
    I don't short man.... never have in my life...

I been following BIT for over 7 years... have traded BIT many times... like I said, don't misunderstand me, BIT could seriously have the rerate long term holders deserve... Im just sharing perspective from history.. BIT seems to have obvious patterns..

Anything can happen in this game regarding announcements and re-rates...

I must admit BIT seems to play the same game over and over... expected news... delays.. hype train... "10billion dollar company, 30billion dollar company" bla bla bla... speeding tickets... same ole same ole for years and years...

but hey, anything can happen... but history is your friend when looking forward, we learn from the past..

if i were to take a guess, BIT release some news that's mediocre, SP becomes volatile and settles, then more CR's to keep the dream alive...

I hold a stock in the bio sector long term... ADR... bloody nightmare TBH... worst BIO stock I have ever held... at least BIT have volumes and trading patterns.... something to go by... and IMO Michelle knows how to get the market excited from time to time
    Last edited by Mr.Gold: 04/10/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $29.77M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.4¢ 3.1¢ $74.61K 2.300M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 280031 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 96500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.22pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.