BIT 0.00% 3.3¢ biotron limited

$30 Billion Deal, page-1658

1. 1,543 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 283
    No expert. Ok just a lay person's idea.

Morning. The biggest difference here is time and the cost associated with the risk.

From your mineral forays you would have a good idea about where an explorer to mine producer sits because you know and can measure resource size from widely understood practices. You can apply standards to these things and progress thru with a level of some certainty. I think from discovery to mine the average is I believe @ 7 years. For developed mines you can see and read production numbers of the commodity and make a call from there.

In Bio, you are always (ok maybe almost always) in discovery mode. What you discover and what you make is not ever guaranteed success. And it's expensive. And it takes time. I think the average here can be 20 years. Add to this that it could and specifically does work - it addresses the problem, but unfortunately cooks the subjects brain and isn't safe.
    Safety is another rabbit hole too. It works, sure but it might work adversely when mixed with other drugs.

There are a bunch of Aussie bio that are nearing this maturity level and their respective finish lines. BIT is by this managements most recent advice very close to that goal.

or so we hope.

I am I think a Lt here and I am thanks to the train wreck of the asx in the last 14 months still in the red and couldn't average down. However,
    I am satisfied by the info shared and the results to date & that my time here can and should be rewarded.
    I did participate in the recent cr and that has done well so far. The free options are in the money too.

To give you an idea of the time scales, have a look at Thalidomide.
    On first look, what an awful drug, but now when used correctly- changes lives.

For investing - its always research and correlation. I am now across many bio companies for financial but also for what I hope are life saving or quality of life improvements that these medical investigators are trying to make. I am across many because it assists me to judge where I think the company is at in relation to its goals and also about how well the team is structured to get there.

I hope that helps.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $29.77M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.4¢ 3.3¢ $26.66K 804.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 296338 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 76443 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.00pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.