BIT 10.3% 6.1¢ biotron limited

What I find interesting about all these theoretical papers on...

1. 2,835 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2381
    What I find interesting about all these theoretical papers on C19 and E in regard to their referencing Biotron's early work - and most of such papers do, from the much discussed here Saudi paper 3 years ago to this most recent - is that their references are limited to Biotron's very early work. One would have thought that if you are suggesting a particular area of research for a specific application ie, treating C19 with E effecting drugs, and you came across historical relevant research, you would then move forward to see if the researchers have advanced further on the topic. I would have thought this is fundamental to research.

Let's try it. You're writing your theoretcial paper on a possible solution to treating the virus taht is the cause of the present pandemic, and you come across specific historical research by some good folk by the name of Wilson, Gage, and Ewart, and you reference their work accordingly.

Interesting, these Aussies seem to have proven that ion channeling in E can be prevented and hence intervere or prevent viral replication. Let's see whast else they have done since 2006 (note: they initially demonstrated this in 2004, with the SARS virus: relevent - ????) Mmmm, I think so !

Insert 'Wilson, Gage, Ewart' into Google......

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5873/5873421-a245f5a25dc66bdec4a359c36081b2b5.jpg
    Low and behold, the very next result after their early research and the paper I quoted, is infact demonstrating the same methodology but appropriately directed to treating the new virus in the most recent pandemic. God Almighty !!! And they even have a new drug to boot ! Bloody hell !

But I didn't look that far. Oh well, I only get 6/10 for my paper which is only a rehash of what several otrher authors have penned since the beginning of the latest SARS pandemic.

But Ms Santos-Mendoza in not the only guilty researcher. All of them who have written such papers in the last three years have not referenced any of Biotrons work relating to SAR2, but only SARS1.

You may recall I informed the Saudis of Biotrons recent work, which they were most apppreciative of. I wonder if they're still following or consumed in their own KIng Abdullah University thought bubble.

Fielding and Schoeman were also appreciative, but went quiet once they realized I had an investment 'agenda,' as declared in my initial communique.

Anyway, not long now.

Not long at all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.1¢
Change
-0.007(10.3%)
Mkt cap ! $55.03M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.0¢ 7.2¢ 5.5¢ $418.3K 6.837M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 85063 6.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.3¢ 14900 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.1¢
  Change
-0.007 ( 10.3 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.0¢ 7.0¢ 5.6¢ 1208244
Last updated 15.44pm 26/04/2024 ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.