BIT 0.00% 3.0¢ biotron limited

$30 Billion Deal, page-4095

1. 641 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 116
    RE Cahoots

Aside from the presumed favourable ethics of a Dr, you'd like to think BP is not only aligned to same but also financially motivated to encourage development and progress.

More regulation awaits if not. Equally, it wouldnt be BP in aggregate, it will be individuals right? They're much easier to...'regulate'

I dont think the risk in this regard is that BIT gets left at the alter with good results, rather that the dowry is not as good as it should be. Far more difficult to assess...concerningly much of the discussion here is binary. Sooner / does it work? Theres little discussion around value. With such a wait and with the potential of no TH, I think a lot of ppl will jump on the offer early, not really comprehensive of value. It would be good to better understand the metrics for how these compunds / IP is typically acquired at this stage. Not that easy to determine from Google. I started looking at amortisation relative to revenue for the majors but Ive not completed it yet.

Back to results .. Im not the most knowledgeable here by a long shot, but I believe Footmax is wrong. Not a criticism btw Footmax, bcs I dont have proof I'm correct. Although subtle, imo the Quarterly was not purely 'general' in nature. I believe management has a fair idea of where this is at and its favourable from a ...'between the lines' reading. I suspect they may be trying to infer there may be some slight side affects or complexity that means its more ideal for 'the bigger jobs'...or as I said before, its preferable commercially...why bother doing that?

I suggested a fortnight or so ago that trials held in Sydney were more the more complex/ advanced cases and this was contested. I've checked and confirmed they were. Not sure that definitively confirms managerial insight but it likely didn't hurt to provide knowledge to a highly experienced team. Seems to cross reference a little to the quarterly imo. Even if Im outright incorrect on some technical basis, it does illustrate how often these threads can take a 'wrong turn'

Of course, tea leaves are never a guarantee, but its the 'way you convey when you cant otherwise say' right?

Why no convey? On assumption that theres nothing too clandestine afoot and results are simply delayed as stated for whatever reason, good, bad, indifferent.. how can management come out and say 'its a boy/girl" without a 'fact check' .. ppl jump on the phone tell their folks, they buy colourful jumpsuits etc etc....not a great look.

Add to that the fact that this stock clearly has a significant retail SH base. Quite likely the majority of SH are not sophisticated/wholesale (legal definition, not personal assessment). MM has been in the seat .. a long time, they would know this fairly well, I mean its at least partially how they've raised capital right?

In addition, if management are in anyway across these forums they'll also appreciate that investors are basically saying they're materially 'overweight' in their BIT exposure due to 'expectations'. Understandable in a way. Great proposition.

A lack of accuracy in guideance and poor clarification, possibly even a degree of frustration in announcements doesnt help... especially as its being deemed indifference even if its not.

Its fair to say imo that BIT has several competing constraints, financial, market power, sensitive market place, regulatory obligations, strategy and BP requirements, SH base... etc, etc

Not sure why, but I kicked off the week thinking 3rd week February is time to update. Maybe it was the 'coming weeks' in the quarterly, maybe the previously indicated completed trial timelines being nearly exceeded, liquidity.... ??? Gut feel? Watched BITconned on the weekend? Weird others are too

Thats not to say results are available, rather that a more detailed explanation of progress is required to balance the competing objectives more in favour of SH .. after 6 months of 'soon'.

Obviously, I'm clearly making similar assertions as others but I think the point is that slightly more nuanced.

In the absence of accurate visibility humans have a natural tendency to speculate. After investing, that speculation carries additional emotive weight. Whilst the 'noise' from the SH base may be frustrating to hear, its not without merit in the circumstances.

I said previously BIT should update monthly at this point, that wasnt particularly supported. But it appears its approximately a monthly cycle between 'flare ups' on this site....courtesy of your Brockovichian? approach Lux?

Issue for BIT is they cant really take the attitude they dont care about people, investors or otherwise. They cant expect everyone to drink Tea right? ... conversely, SH cant really take the approach that they'll 'go rogue' bcs that also disaffects outcomes....if no middle ground is found MM will eventually have to go, rightly or wrongly... so where's MMs productive middle ground ?

And then theres the 'pure observers' hey Lux...vindication comes with responsibility. Looks like tribes may converge a little to get another announcement here, a detailed one, if not results. Hope you've got a few more of those trending shiny hats

This Thursday would work Footmax. Gives the non naysayers bit more time to jump in... like it appears happened yesterday am, maybe today am too?

That's what I think about.

DYOR folks

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $27.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.0¢ 3.0¢ $35.59K 1.186M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 988888 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 57149 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.09pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.