BIT 3.03% 3.4¢ biotron limited

$30 Billion Deal, page-410

1. 3,636 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 545
    You might be interested in one critical fact. MM has been CEO of Biotron for around 22 years plus about 3 years at J&J making around 25 years in total. We know for sure that she has had no success in achieving any commercial outcome in the 22 years at Biotron and no evidence of any commercial deal in the other 3 years. Whilst quoting the 25 years experience if probably helpful to understand almost all of it was here at Biotron.

Also when you say "She may well be the Inventor of much of the IP BIT uses", I think most here are well aware that the IP resulted from the work done by Dr Peter Gage and his team at the ANU. Dr Gage founded Biotron and oversaw the selection of BIT225 from the library of compounds as Biotron's lead drug candidate. Unfortunately Peter died in 2005. Not sure what lead you to thinking any of it may have come from MM.

I'm not arguing either way on whether she is the right person but in any discussion the facts are important. Not apportioning blame but the communications from this company have been appalling for a very long time. Timelines almost always have been breached by a very long way and capital management beyond a joke with repeated CRs at massive discounts which could have been handled very differently.

All the above said, all bets are on and the hand has been dealt. Irrespective of any opinions on the current CEO or management, either they get a signed commercial deal in coming months or they don't. Its a little late for a re-deal.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.001(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $30.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.4¢ 3.3¢ $632 18.85K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 287617 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 37989 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.36pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.