BIT 1.82% 5.4¢ biotron limited

Hi Fish, I know we've has some stouches in the past, and for my...

1. 1,509 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 247
    Hi Fish, I know we've has some stouches in the past, and for my part in that I apologise. I know I can be inflammatory.

The reason that the government has rolled back their reporting (IMO) is due to the evolution of the virus.

Initially the virus was unlikely to be contracted more than once. As it mutated it became less severe and the omicron strain was able to produce multiple infections in single patients.
    With this mutation came the highly unlikely situation that secondary infections would require hospitalisation for patients without significant comorbidities.

The FDA has only yesterday been forced to cease and desist, by the US supreme court, from their slanderous stance against ivermectin including removing all defamatory social media posts.
    Ivermectin is effective, and the fallout from this is that the emergency use authorisation (EUA) may be rendered invalid and the conspiracy theories against the FDA, Fauci and related parties have been strengthened.

Dr Peter McCullough, a renowned US cardiologist has espoused the position that vaccines cause more harm than good and that evidence is now available to support that.

Similarly he has provided significant doubt that mRNA vaccines should be avoided until further evidence is collated.

I implore you to look a little wider into the efficacy of vaccines and potential damage from them, for the health of both you and your family.
    Last edited by chambo: 23/03/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
-0.001(1.82%)
Mkt cap ! $48.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 5.6¢ 5.2¢ $44.53K 844.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 85000 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 625 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.2¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 5.45 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.4¢ 5.5¢ 5.1¢ 351344
Last updated 15.59pm 02/05/2024 ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.