BIT 0.00% 3.3¢ biotron limited

$30 Billion Deal, page-4652

1. 614 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 110
    Footmax. My original post edified you! Were you to go back though posts Ive supported you on this point re interims being received previously.

Heres the thing, Im not here to get likes. Im here bcs Im interested in the stock and the debate. If everyone just say on this shouting SP up = good, SP down = bad.. it'd be pointless, right? So despite aspects of disagreeane as stated I valie the breadth of (rational) perspectives.

Happy to apologise if Ive wronged you somehow but logically re interim reports topic -is it not you who has disagreed your own post? Would it not be best take it up with yourself? Maybe it wouldve been better just to say you'd forgotten what you posted ?

Regardless, again, I was in agreeance re your original view.

I would say, you are quite defensive when people try to tell you their view of your posts. We can go back and check if you like, but (rightly so) you seemingly value your ability to post an opinion, why then would you seek to mitigate or reduce the capacity of others to express themselves ?

Hoping not to bother with this further, busy week, but the synopsis is for me 'delay = good'

Could have said that that way previously but too many years substantiating rationale for strategies and the like.... and lets be honest, the response I could likely expect on the above is delay = bad... what would that achieve?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $29.77M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.4¢ 3.1¢ $74.61K 2.300M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 280031 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 96500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.22pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.