BIT 5.17% 5.5¢ biotron limited

$30 Billion Deal, page-753

1. 3,442 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 448
    Cheers mate. Those there just my personal observations on a Sunday morning over coffee whilst trying to avoid some horrible jobs my wife had lined up for me. Some will feign offense but lets face it, I said nothing than anybody with standard mental competence doesn't already know to be true.

Like you and everybody else here I eagerly await results announcements with regard to the 3 separate outstanding trials. I hope that all shareholders financially benefit from the funding which has been pumped into these efforts over the last 2+ decades. I've lost track of how many rights issues I have participated in but maybe the end is in sight and maybe an upcoming announcement will lead to some commercial outcomes. Whilst views on the likelihood of this may vary I don't think there are any regular contributors that don't at least want to see this outcome.

Personally I'm less interested in the covid side of things. Biotron has only just started playing in this space so its very early days. On the other hand they have been running HIV trials for decades and these two current trials should prove to be make or break for this project. Lets just hope BP is enthralled with the data and motivated to act upon it.

Wishing everybody the best I hoping MM's next announcement isn't another delay announcement.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
-0.003(5.17%)
Mkt cap ! $49.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.8¢ 5.8¢ 5.4¢ $41.34K 730.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5797 5.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 20140 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.4¢
  Change
-0.003 ( 6.90 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.9¢ 5.9¢ 5.3¢ 119512
Last updated 15.48pm 10/05/2024 ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.