CBA 0.41% $133.14 commonwealth bank of australia.

To be honest I'm not really a chartist. I'll check them when...

1. 2,349 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 448
    To be honest I'm not really a chartist. I'll check them when looking for an entry or exit point for a share I have selected on fundamentals.

If you look at the past week the trading range is even narrower than 57-63 range we've seen over the past month.

I think the March low of 54 is the more important number if you looking for a collapse in the share price. That could be the battle ground if the numbers badly disappoint tomorrow, and I think that it will need something unexpectedly bad - such as full suspension of the dividend - to get the price down to that level in the short term. My concern for banks is more medium term with the drip, drip drip of economic troubles about to afflict the economy. I sold my last financial stock yesterday MQG as I can't see advancing share prices substantially from these levels. We could see CBA back up at 62-63 tomorrow if the dividend is held and I think that is the most likely outcome. I'm looking for an entry point for CBA and I think I'll have to wait 3-6 months to get it at what I consider to be a good price.

All my opinion of course.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CBA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$133.14
Change
0.540(0.41%)
Mkt cap ! $222.8B
Open High Low Value Volume
$133.36 $133.46 $132.53 $250.6M 1.901M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 90 $132.75

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$133.17 2118 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CBA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.