RVR 0.00% 7.3¢ red river resources limited

30 Cent Wall, page-78

1. 534 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 283
    Ss, you're bang on, looks in the short term the buzz of a stock going up on company value has gone. With what RVR has produced over last 3 months and what is projected over the coming year should be enough for holders.

Yet after last few weeks its not enough. Seems all traders want are quick gain, release a statement of the like of Gold Found or On the forefront of medical break through and boom up it goes, quite often not to maintain its high gain only to get pumped and dumped...classic CPH style. All on future earnings etc. that quite often don't materialize.

Quick look....Tesla worth 783 Billion...Really??? CPH worth 219 Million yet have net profit of Minus -15 Million last 3 years.

Im happy with RVR and looking long, just cant convince myself to jump onboard some stocks that have no backbone, basically gambling. The only other stock I like is AIS, but that is now trending like RVR.

I guessing and only guessing is the selling at moment is traders not happy with the SP shooting up, up and away and moving money onto another one hoping for that 30 - 50% gain in a week or so of trading.

Anyhow im happy, sun shining and im right side of the grass under my feet.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RVR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.