RVR 0.00% 7.3¢ red river resources limited

What a day, what an announcement, volume not as high as liked...

1. 532 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 282
    What a day, what an announcement, volume not as high as liked but still nice and certainly not complaining.

Should hold nicely now until end of week, hopefully report will come this week and the the quarters within next two weeks after that, plus maybe something about a pour too, who knows.

Big thing at the moment and has continued of late is things are moving forward. RVR is not something you want to make a quick dollar on, if things keep moving forward and with what's in the pipeline for the next 6 to 12 months and then a few years from now his could turn into a very nice nest egg for some (me) if stay the distance.

I got in and as things have developed I'm glad I have, not early but early enough to be very very happy today and pretty sure very very happy down the track.

In my opinion this is one of the best small caps medium to long term. Nothing here is a dream of hitting it big like the explorers, this is a mining company mining with men on the ground, bricks and mortar, machinery turning and mines churning. One word comes to mind and that substance.

I'm excited people !!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RVR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.