ASN 3.85% 12.5¢ anson resources limited

30 Cent, why did it trade at, page-14

1. 1,669 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 640
    Cheers RJ for your post, I do believe we can have a difference in opinion and interpretation of our own research.

The USA imports 95% of its uranium from overseas and mainly Russia. That is seen as a security risk. There is a group of senators that are working on a new USA policy to reduce the risk. It is expected that this will result in investment by the USA (subsidy or other) in the domestic uranium industry. There is only 1 uranium processing centre in the USA that is active, a mill about 50 miles from Anson's claims. The new USA policy announcement proposal was supposed to be made in July, then September and now November. In addition it is expected it is about the time for the renewal of uranium in nuclear power stations in the USA. That is expected to occur over the next 2 years and demand for uranium is expected to increase and that Trump will not want this purchased from Russia and therefore will mandate a change in policy.

As per Asn's previous announcements the uranium/vanadium is visible and has previously been mined with the claims that Anson currently have which will have great potential if the policy does get changed. IMO Anson is taking a punt of this opportunity with minimal investment and there is great prospect if Trump changes the policy. There is a high possibility that vanadium/uranium will have a run in the near term.

I am still reading about the possible change in policy, which I will share in my next post. I hope this brings a greater insight in what is potentially installed for the near future. Moving forward these kind of posts will help to bring us back on track to analytical posting. Thanks again for your post RJ chat to again soon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $161.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 13.5¢ 12.5¢ $110.7K 858.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 302686 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 31664 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.