FAR 0.00% 50.5¢ far limited

I have just read, The understanding of deep-water sedimentary...

1. 92 Posts.
    I have just read, The understanding of deep-water sedimentary processes and systems and Deep-water Sedimentary Processes and Systems: The Role of Internal vs. External Controls on Lithology Distribution and Stratigraphy* Ole J. Martinsen, which I read a uni some time ago well years ago.
    I would just like to make a few points which people may like to taken on board. FAR’s management got it right with the understanding of deep-water sedimentary in FAN-1 so why would they not have it right for SNE-1 only 24 klm’s away. IMHO I believe they have found a major field particularly when you look further down the coast and how much oil others have found, note oil not gas.
    Catherine Norman. Managing Director of FAR Ltd is a professional geophysicist who has twenty years' experience in minerals and oil & gas exploration. Catherine indicated a price of about 35 cents if they found good volumes of oil, so seller why do you believe in Catherine’s capability as a professional geophysicist to find significant oil but do not believe in her competency’s as a Managing Director to advise of a price of 35 cents for FAR and that’s not much more than a few broker punnets said it is worth. At a price over 35cents will allow this woman to turn this small company into a major player on your behalf and that going to happen.
    As for the east coast off Kenya, I believe they will more likely find oil and gas as most companies so far have found gas and some oil, not most cases I say. So I look forward to WA and believe this is a better proposition than the east coast off Kenya as CVN and a few others have found quality oil in similar deep-water sedimentary processes.
    As for FarJoy I hope they keep buying as these shares will never come back on the market in small parcels again in the foreseeable future which is good for small players like myself, and I hope they have capped all the seagull shares and soaked up the hot chips so the seagull can’t play with low prices.
    And as for the humour, I note High Road to China (1983)
    The oxen are slow, but the earth is patient.
    The line I hope you were not referring to is
    Struts: Just remember that, uh, remember the - the ox is slow, but the earth is patient.
    Patrick O' Malley: You know, I only made one real mistake.
    Evie: What was that?
    Patrick O' Malley: I should have sold you when I had the chance.

I am holding
    Warren Buffett Investment Strategy: The Buffett-based "Patient Investor" strategy is the only one of our strategies that is not taken directly from the writings of the guru himself, as Buffett has yet to write about his investment strategies. Our interpretation of Buffett's approach is based on the book Buffettology, written by Buffett's ex daughter-in-law Mary Buffett. The Buffett strategy buys stocks with an extremely long-term horizon. In fact, Buffett has held some of his investments for decades, and he's said that Berkshire's favorite holding period is "forever". Buffett doesn't try to capitalize on small day-to-day stock market movements; instead, he focuses on a company's business, because he knows that, over time,

Keep the humour coming?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $46.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.5¢ 50.5¢ 50.5¢ $14.48K 28.69K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5356 50.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
51.0¢ 59999 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.